For Clear Aligners
OrthoChews™ help keep your dental treatment on track by alleviating pain associated with new aligners and letting you wear your aligners for longer. Each pack of OrthoChews comes with two sticks — one hard orange chew designed for seating new dental aligners and relieving quadrant pain and one soft blue chew designed for relieving pressure in trouble spots. Depending on what's most comfortable, you may want to use the hard or soft options for all purposes.
To use OrthoChews, first choose the soft or hard chew and determine which is the most comfortable in your mouth. To ease the pain in one quadrant of your mouth, place the rims of the OrthoChews between the tops and bottoms of your teeth before repeatedly biting down with a gentle motion. To soothe a troubled spot or better fit your aligner around one tooth, choose the soft option and repeatedly bite down until you feel relief.
- Helps seat new aligners faster
- Keeps treatment on track
- Relieves discomfort
- Includes one soft chew and one firm chew in each pack
Doctors save money on bulk orders in the Doctor's Portal Click Here
EverSmile OrthoChews help seat new aligners to ensure that teeth begin moving immediately and treatment progresses as fast as possible. Chews are also used to relieve discomfort associated with tight trays, which enables patients to comfortably wear them longer. EverSmile OrthoChews come in a soft and hard density so that you can choose the firmness that best suits your needs.
The benefits of OrthoChews include:
- OrthoChews are made in the U.S. out of medical-grade silicone.
- Their hypoallergenic material means anyone can use them.
- The quatrefoil shape ensures maximum grip and never slides out.
- Othochews are soft enough that even young children with aligners can use them.
- The durability of OrthoChews means you won't have to keep replacing them.
- New trays don't always fit well right away, which can be uncomfortable and delay tooth movement.
- Painful trays are hard to wear, so patients leave them out, extending treatment time.
- Other orthodontic chews are too soft or tough to use regularly.
- Small aligner seater chews aren't the right size to better fit your aligners.
- Tooth pain from tight trays can be distracting or cause headaches.
- OrthoChews help seat new trays right away without damaging teeth or aligners.
- Chewing on OrthoChews massages sore gums, relieving pain.
- Each pack comes with a hard and soft aligner chew for maximum comfort.
- OrthoChews can target small problem areas or entire quadrants of your mouth.
- Comfortable trays are worn regularly, meaning treatment progresses as planned.
The accessory every clear aligner patient needs!
Why OrthoChews?More Videos
EverSmile OrthoChews help seat new aligners to ensure that teeth begin moving immediately and treatment progresses as fast as possible. Chews are also used to relieve discomfort associated with tight trays, which enables patients to comfortably wear them longer. EverSmile OrthoChews come in a soft and medium density so that you can choose the firmness that best suits your needs.
Got A Question?
Why are OrthoChews two different colors?
EverSmile OrthoChews are dual hardness. This allows you to choose your preferred bite firmness.
What are EverSmile OrthoChews made from?
EverSmile OrthoChews are made from medical grade silicone
What does it mean to "seat" your aligners?
Typically when clear aligner patients start their a new set of trays their aligners do not fit properly on their teeth. "Seating" your aligners means to fit them as intended on a patient's teeth.
Where are EverSmile OrthoChews made?
EverSmile OrthoChews are made in the USA.
If I feel pain while using EverSmile OrthoChews, what should i do?
Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor.
While wearing aligners or braces, use your fingers or aligner removal tool to place an OrthoChew lengthwise between the jaws. Chew on the OrthoChew, moving between the front and back teeth or bite down on a specific tooth or area. Use a blue OrthoChew for a soft experience or an orange OrthoChew for a firm one. Alternate based on your preference. Use up to 6 times daily for 12 minutes.
Keep OrthoChews secured between teeth. Do not swallow.
Braces patients: Be careful not to wedge OrthoChews between braces during use as they may dislodge brackets from teeth.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30 Days return for a full refund, no questions asked. Contact us about your desire to return an item within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds are credited directly to your charge card (less shipping and handling). We will not refund shipping and handling charges on orders that are returned due to wrong address, insufficient address, or customer’s failure to pick up their package (unclaimed packages). Contact us via email at: email@example.com if you have a question about a refund or return. Please include your order number when possible.
Pretty Painful: What To Do When New Trays Hurt
Relieve aligner pain!
Sometimes new trays are uncomfortable. We discuss the various types and causes of aligner pain (tight fit, rough edges, attachments) and what to do and NOT do to alleviate the discomfort. We're here to help you make your aligners more comfortable and easier to wear!Read More