For Dentures & Partials
- The only wearable denture & partial cleaner
- Freshens breath with mild mint flavor
- Improves effect of denture adhesive
- Quantity: 1 bottle and 1 sprayer per package
- Volume: 50ml bottle and 10ml sprayer per package
- Lasts: 30 days if used twice daily
- U.S. Patent: #9561161
- FDA Reg: #3012084431
EverSmile FreshDent: The only wearable denture cleaner you can keep in your pocket! Foamer for at-home use and sprayer for on-the-go so your dentures are always fresh and clean. We use NO harsh chemicals, which means you can clean your dentures while you're wearing them-- FreshDent is discreet and convenient!
- Cleaning dentures and partials on the go is embarrassing and inconvenient.
- Unclean dentures harbor bacteria and cause bad breath.
- Biofilm builds up, making dentures feel slimy and unpleasant in the mouth.
- Denture adhesive does not always grip well.
- FreshDent comes with a sprayer that cleans dentures while they are worn, allowing for convenient and discreet maintenance, anywhere.
- The hydrogen peroxide foam kills 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds, eliminating odors and providing minty fresh breath.
- A clean oral environment allows denture adhesive to work better and last longer.
Three Simple Steps
How It Works
Spray once in mouth then wipe solution across dentures with tongue.
Pump directly onto toothbrush, then brush dentures for 2 minutes.
The only wearable, on-the-go denture cleaner!
Why FreshDent?More Videos
DescriptionEverSmile FreshDent: The only wearable denture cleaner you can keep in your pocket! Foamer for at-home use and sprayer for on-the-go so your dentures are always fresh and clean. We use NO harsh chemicals, which means you can clean your dentures while you're wearing them-- FreshDent is discreet and convenient!
Got A Question?
Does EverSmile FreshDent cause tooth sensitivity?
Tooth sensitivity has never been reported with the proper use of EverSmile FreshDent when used as directed. If sensitivity does occur reduce usage to once per day and consult your orthodontist.
How many times per day can I use EverSmile FreshDent?
EverSmile FreshDent can be used safely up to 6 times per day.
How long does one bottle of EverSmile FreshDent last?
Each 10ml bottle will last approximately 30 days if used 3 times daily.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?
As with any tooth whitening product, EverSmile FreshDent cannot be recommended while pregnant.
Why was FreshDent developed?
FreshDent was developed for customers with duntures who need a way to keep them white and bacteria-free.Using a patent pending formula consisting of hydrogen peroxide and cleaning agents FreshDent kills bacteria that causes bad breath, tooth decay, and denture erosion. The whitening effects are similar to those of any peroxide based whitening product.
Remove dentures or partials & pump foam on all surfaces or on toothbrush then brush for 60 seconds. Rinse with water.
Dispense 1 to 2 pumps inside mouth and swish for up to 60 seconds, then spit out foam and rinse mouth with water.
Spray 1 pump into mouth on dentures and tongue. Use tongue to spread solution over teeth and swish with product for up to 20 seconds.
30 Days return for a full refund, no questions asked. Contact us about your desire to return an item within 30 days of purchase. Once you have contacted us about a return, it must be received at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase or the return will not be honored.
Refunds are credited directly to your charge card (less shipping and handling). We will not refund shipping and handling charges on orders that are returned due to wrong address, insufficient address, or customer's failure to pick up their package (unclaimed packages). Refunds will be issued when we receive the returned merchandise at our warehouse. Contact us via email at: email@example.com if you have a question about a refund or return. Please include your order number when possible.
Dentures: Caring For Your New Chompers
Making denture care easy!
Who gets dentures? Why? What kinds of dentures are there? How do I best care for my dentures? We cover all your denture questions and provide the best tips for getting the most out of your new teeth.Read More