For Dentures & Partials
More than 10% of Americans wear full or partial dentures, but most of them don't clean their dentures properly because it's inconvenient or embarrassing. When you have dentures, you face many obstacles, including finding a way to reduce the buildup and funk that naturally develop in the mouth. FreshDent™ is a solution for all those denture wearers.
We know how frustrating keeping dentures clean can be, so we created a bacteria-killing denture cleaner that makes it easier. You can use our cleaner for dentures without worrying about how long your dentures need to sit in solution or whether you have rinsed off all the harsh chemicals when you finish. Just a few of the advantages of FreshDent include:
- The only wearable denture & partial cleaner
- NO harsh chemicals
- Freshens breath with mild mint flavor
- Improves effect of denture adhesive
- No soaking- just wear & go!
Doctors save money on bulk orders in the Doctor's Portal Click Here
Frequently Bought Together
EverSmile FreshDent: The only wearable denture cleaner you can keep in your pocket! Foamer for at-home use and sprayer for on-the-go so your dentures are always fresh and clean. We use NO harsh chemicals, which means you can clean your dentures while you're wearing them-- FreshDent is discreet and convenient!
- Cleaning dentures and partials on the go is embarrassing and inconvenient.
- Unclean dentures harbor bacteria and cause bad breath.
- Biofilm builds up, making dentures feel slimy and unpleasant in the mouth.
- Denture adhesive does not always grip well.
- New denture wearers may not be sure how to clean their dentures, and they typically don't ask for help.
- Just brushing dentures with toothpaste isn't enough to remove the daily bacteria buildup.
- Denture wearers want to avoid harsh chemical cleaners.
- FreshDent comes with a sprayer that cleans dentures while they are worn, allowing for convenient and discreet maintenance, anywhere.
- The hydrogen peroxide foam kills 99.999% of bacteria within 60 seconds, eliminating odors and providing minty fresh breath.
- A clean oral environment allows denture adhesive to work better and last longer.
- FreshDent is free from harsh chemicals, which don't always wash away after cleaning.
- The product improves overall oral health by keeping dentures clean and avoiding bacteria buildup.
- The pump is easy to use for at-home cleaning.
Keep it Simple
How It Works
Spray 10ml sprayer once in mouth, wipe solution across dentures with tongue.
Pump 50ml foamer onto toothbrush, then brush dentures for 2 minutes.
Rinse with EverSmile FreshDent foam for 60 seconds
The only wearable, on-the-go denture cleaner!
Why FreshDent?More Videos
DescriptionEverSmile FreshDent: The only wearable denture cleaner you can keep in your pocket! Foamer for at-home use and sprayer for on-the-go so your dentures are always fresh and clean. We use NO harsh chemicals, which means you can clean your dentures while you're wearing them-- FreshDent is discreet and convenient!
Got A Question?
Does EverSmile FreshDent cause tooth sensitivity?
Tooth sensitivity has never been reported with the proper use of EverSmile FreshDent when used as directed. If sensitivity does occur reduce usage to once per day and consult your prosthodontist.
How many times per day can I use EverSmile FreshDent?
EverSmile FreshDent can be used safely up to 6 times per day.
How long does one bottle of EverSmile FreshDent last?
Each 50ml foamer contains 60 uses. The 10ml sprayer contains up to 90 uses.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?
As with any tooth whitening product, EverSmile FreshDent cannot be recommended while pregnant.
Why was FreshDent developed?
FreshDent was developed for customers with dentures who need a way to keep them white and bacteria-free.Using a patent pending formula consisting of hydrogen peroxide and cleaning agents FreshDent kills bacteria that causes bad breath, tooth decay, and denture erosion. The whitening effects are similar to those of any peroxide based whitening product.
How does EverSmile FreshDent differ from denture tablets?
Unlike denture tablets, FreshDent is wearable so you can save time by skipping the soak. The 10ml spray can be used on-the-go to freshen breath and clean dentures, while the 50ml is pumped onto a toothbrush and only requires 2 minutes of brushing or soaking to clean dentures.
Remove dentures or partials & pump foam on all surfaces or on toothbrush then brush for 60 seconds. Rinse with water.
Dispense 1 to 2 pumps inside mouth and swish for up to 60 seconds, then spit out foam and rinse mouth with water.
Spray 1 pump into mouth on dentures and tongue. Use tongue to spread solution over teeth and swish with product for up to 20 seconds.
What you’ll find in FreshDent's safe, effective formula: water, hydrogen peroxide, glycerine, PEG, PVP, sodium lauryl sulfate, sucralose, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, eitdronic acid, mentha arvensis (mint) oil
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30 Days return for a full refund, no questions asked. Contact us about your desire to return an item within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds are credited directly to your charge card (less shipping and handling). We will not refund shipping and handling charges on orders that are returned due to wrong address, insufficient address, or customer’s failure to pick up their package (unclaimed packages). Contact us via email at: email@example.com if you have a question about a refund or return. Please include your order number when possible.
Dentures: Caring For Your New Chompers
Making denture care easy!
Who gets dentures? Why? What kinds of dentures are there? How do I best care for my dentures? We cover all your denture questions and provide the best tips for getting the most out of your new teeth.Read More