Filling Associate/Production Worker APPLY NOW
In this position, you will perform warehouse work in manufacturing cosmetic products in a clean work environment in the Los Angeles area -- this includes heavy lifting, making shipping pallets, and other duties as needed in warehousing.
We are looking for someone who is motivated and loyal that will work full-time (40+ hours/week) with opportunities for overtime.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the mixing, bottling, capping, labeling, packaging, and mailing of products.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with established quality standard specifications of finished products.
- Stocks and sorts of product for packaging and replenishes packaging supplies, ingredients, labels, and miscellaneous warehouse items.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of assembling machines and monitors problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that is not sticking properly. Uses basic tools such wrench and scissors.
- Inspects bottling stages daily and throughout shift ensuring sanitary conditions, organization, and compliance with FDA regulations and legal regulations.
- Transports materials to the various workstations within the production room by rolling cart, rolling racks or manually to ensure a smooth flow of production.
- Will communicate with supervisor on a continual basis.
- May be assigned to a variety of tasks including tasks that may be rotated after each break and lunch according to production requirements.
- Fulfills orders, prints shipping labels, mails final product to customers.
- Responsible for keeping track of inventory.
- Basic computer skills.
- Be able to identify the product by size, type, style, and color or product code.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S and Metric system of weights and measures.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift consistently.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but English competency mandatory.
- Basic math, calculation and reasoning skills needed.
- Detail oriented and work well independently and with a team.
- Ability to work varying hours and on the weekends as needed.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to push, lift and pull more than 50 lbs.
- Will be exposed to chemicals such as soaps, sanitizers, corrosives, etc.
- Will be exposed to labeling machinery.
- Steel Toe Boots
- Jeans or other work pants needed. No shorts or tennis shoes allowed.
- Gloves, masks and other protective garments supplied by EverBrands if needed.
- Work week is Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday, 40 hours with opportunities for overtime.
- Assigned shift and Duties subject to change anytime at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to fill out a daily screening check, all employees are required to wear masks. Hand Sanitizer and hand washing stations available.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)