EverSmile® WhitenFresh™ is a patented cleaning, freshening and tooth whitening spray that also kills the bacteria that cause bad breath and tooth decay. WhitenFresh is perfect for refreshing your breath after a meal or before an important meeting. Used regularly, WhitenFresh can prevent coffee stains from ever setting in and will work to correct wine and smoking stains.
The benefits of WhitenFresh include:
- Freshens breath on-the-go
- Prevents staining and gradually whitens teeth
- Virtually no tooth sensitivity
With its sensitive formula, WhitenFresh can be used daily to help your smile stay bright and youthful. Unlike other whitening products, you can use WhitenFresh as an on-the-go whitening spray without spending hours waiting for the treatment to soak in. Choose WhitenFresh and commit to a routine to keep your teeth in great shape.
To use WhitenFresh, spray once into your mouth on your teeth and tongue. Using your tongue, rub the product over all your teeth and allow it to sit for a minute. Unlike other teeth whiteners, there's no need to rinse your mouth out with water. You can use WhitenFresh up to six times a day.
A tube of WhitenFresh also fits right in the palm of your hand and any pocket, purse or backpack. Just spray it in your mouth to freshen your breath and whiten your smile with maximum efficiency.
- Odors from pungent foods such as garlic and onions can leave your mouth feeling not so fresh.
- Drinks, including coffee, tea, soda and wine, taste great but leave your teeth stained.
- Whitening products are time-consuming and difficult to use on the go.
- Breath freshening products typically don't whiten your teeth at the same time.
- Whitening products can't be used with braces and aligners.
- WhitenFresh kills odor-causing bacteria and leaves your breath feeling minty fresh.
- Each spray of WhitenFresh removes teeth stains and stops new stains from setting in.
- WhitenFresh is quick and easy to apply and doesn't require you to pause your day to whiten your teeth.
- The unique whitening breath spray formula whitens your teeth and freshens your breath simultaneously.
- WhitenFresh is the perfect teeth whitening complement for braces and aligners.
- Each bottle of WhitenFresh lasts up to a month if used daily.
- WhitenFresh is perfect for sensitive teeth that need a gentle treatment.
- Unlike other whitening products, WhitenFresh prevents new stains from occurring.
- WhitenFresh is small and convenient enough to take with you anywhere.
Three Simple Steps
How It Works
Apply 2-3 sprays in mouth.
Spread on teeth with tongue.
Swish for 5-20 seconds.
The #1 on-the-go teeth whitening spray!
Why WhitenFresh?More Videos
EverSmile® WhitenFresh™ is a patented cleaning, freshening and tooth whitening spray. Our hydrogen peroxide based formula kills the bacteria that cause bad breath and tooth decay, leaving you with a bright, healthy smile! The low dose of hydrogen peroxide means that there is no tooth sensitivity as with strips and gels. WhitenFresh can be used up to six times daily to prevent coffee, wine, and smoking stains from setting in. The pocketable size is designed to go everywhere you do!
Got A Question?
Does EverSmile WhitenFresh cause tooth sensitivity?
Tooth sensitivity has never been reported with the proper use of EverSmile WhitenFresh when used as directed. If sensitivity does occur reduce usage to once per day and consult your orthodontist.
How many times per day can I use EverSmile WhitenFresh?
EverSmile WhitenFresh can be used safely up to 6 times per day.
How long does one bottle of EverSmile WhitenFresh last?
Each 10ml bottle will last approximately 30 days if used 3 times daily.
How long until my teeth start to whiten?
The whitening process will begin immediately, with visible results after 2-3 weeks of daily use.
Is WhitenFresh safe on all orthodontics brackets/materials?
Yes! WhitenFresh is safe and works on all forms of brackets, wires, dental crowns, veneers, composites, and clear aligners.
Is this product safe to use while pregnant?
As with any tooth whitening product, EverSmile WhitenFresh cannot be recommended while pregnant.
Why was WhitenFresh developed?
WhitenFresh was developed for on-the-go customers to freshen breath and whiten teeth using a patent pending formula consisting of hydrogen peroxide and cleaning agents. The hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria that causes bad breath and tooth decay. The whitening effects are similar to those of any peroxide based whitening product.
Spray 1 pump into mouth on teeth and tongue. Use tongue to spread solution over teeth and swish with product for up to 20 seconds. If you experience sensitivity, reduce number of pumps. Use 3 times per day for optimal results. Can be used up to 6 times per day.
What you’ll find in WhitenFresh's safe, effective formula: water, hydrogen peroxide, glycerine, PEG, PVP, sodium lauryl sulfate, sucralose, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, eitdronic acid, mentha arvensis (mint) oil
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30 Days return for a full refund, no questions asked. Contact us about your desire to return an item within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds are credited directly to your charge card (less shipping and handling). We will not refund shipping and handling charges on orders that are returned due to wrong address, insufficient address, or customer’s failure to pick up their package (unclaimed packages). Contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about a refund or return. Please include your order number when possible.
Whitening Your Teeth: How to Get and Stay Stain-Free!
WhitenFresh can help!
How does whitening work? What's an abrasive whitener? How is it different than gels or foams? Can I whiten during Invisalign or Orthly? Why are my teeth sensitive and what can I do about it?Read More