Web Developer APPLY NOW
Who are we?
In 2013, Dr. Michael Florman was a leading Invisalign provider when he realized that many of his aligner patients had the same concern: “How do I keep my aligners clean and fresh?” Dr. Florman and Camilo Triana founded EverSmile to make it easy for all clear aligner patients to achieve fresh breath and healthy, bright white teeth during their aligner treatment. Dr. Florman’s patented method of application and advanced anionic hydrogen peroxide technology enables aligner wearers to clean and whiten at home or on the go, with the only wearable aligner cleaner on the market.
Since 2013 EverSmile has expanded its lineup to include FreshDent for on-the-go and at-home denture cleaning; OmniFoam for implants, crowns, and bridges; and OrthoFoam for braces. In addition EverSmile has released a line of pocketable sprayers: AlignerFresh and OrthoChews for clear aligners, WhitenFresh for fresh breath and teeth whitening
We are currently looking for a Web Developer to join our team! Ideally, this person is friendly, energetic, and approachable, but can also put on the developer hat and get down to business. Our company moves very quickly -- so you’ll also need to be quick on your feet, eager to learn, and run alongside us.
While we are based in Los Angeles, you don’t have to worry about traffic -- this is a remote part-time position with a flexible schedule, logging around 20 hours per week. You are required to manage and be responsible for your time and work. Your typical day will include building emails, updating content on landing pages, updating forms, and other internal responsibilities.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience with HTML/CSS
- A proven self-starter, someone not afraid to take ownership of their work.
- Someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated problem solver with a great team work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Quick to learn new applications and technologies.
What makes us smile:
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with coding email templates
- Experience with Shopify and/or Shopify development
- Experience with Zoho One
- An understanding of the web development stack
Interested? Apply and find out more! Please include a resume, a cover letter, as well as a link to any past works/portfolios.||||||||||||OYfPs1l9.K_j.dd1|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false