Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
U.S./Canada Candidates preferred.
In 2013, Dr. Michael Florman was a leading Invisalign provider when he realized that many of his aligner patients had the same concern: “How do I keep my aligners clean and fresh?” Dr. Florman and Camilo Triana founded EverSmile to make it easy for all clear aligner patients to achieve fresh breath and healthy, bright white teeth during their aligner treatment. Dr. Florman’s patented method of application and advanced anionic hydrogen peroxide technology enables aligner wearers to clean and whiten at home or on the go, with the only wearable aligner cleaner on the market.
Since 2013 EverSmile has expanded its lineup to include FreshDent for on the go and at home denture cleaning; OmniFoam for implants, crowns, and bridges; and OrthoFoam for braces. In addition EverSmile has released a line of pocketable sprayers: AlignerFresh and OrthoChews for clear aligners, WhitenFresh for fresh breath and teeth whitening.
The Ideal Candidate
EverSmile is seeking an energetic, multi-talented, graphic designer that can work in a fast paced environment with little direction & execute professional B2C and B2B materials. We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to be a member of the EverSmile design team. Good design is integral to how we will communicate with our customers and you will be a big part of forming that design language. While we make dental products, we do not want to look like a typical boring dental company (see Candid Co/Smile Direct Club/Quip for inspiration).
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the team’s creative process - bring strong creative ideas and execution to the table
- Design across all channels of communication including social media, emails, magazines, digital ads, brochures, packaging, tradeshow materials, etc.
- Help maintain and refine the distinct visual language for EverSmile’s marketing materials and all visual design including photo editing and color correction
- Create sell sheets and other internal materials for distributors/retailers
- Design for both B2B and B2C markets with different design language/messaging
- Create new materials for our website
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively to meet deadlines
- 3+ years of work experience in design or similar roles
- Strong sensibilities in typography & graphic design
- Ability to be objective about your work (open to feedback)
- Minimalist at heart, but ok with adding a little extra
- Understands current design trends in print and on the web
- Must be confident with print, digital, web, and packaging design
- Hungry to help build our brand, organized, detail oriented
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and willing to wear multiple hats
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Acrobat
- Education: Associates in Graphic Design minimum, Bachelors preferred
- While this is a remote job so you can live anywhere, you will be required to work 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 6pm Pacific
Nice to Have
- Work experience at a company with a design department
- Experience with making 3D renders
- Experience with After Effects
- The ability to make gifs and other simple motion graphics
- A willingness to step outside of your role to help with other areas of the business
- This position is a remote position. You are required to manage and be responsible for your time.
- As noted above, this is a start up. Start up life is very fast and a lot of hard work. This also means you may be asked to step outside of your role from time to time. You may be asked to write copy or to do something completely different from your role. Our goal is to keep you focused on design, but it happens.
- This is starting as a contract (1099) position that will lead into a full time employment position. After a 60 day grace period if we believe this is a good fit you will be converted to W-2.
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance after 60 days
- Sick days
- Paid Time Off
- Work from home
- Apple computer to work from
- This position can lead to promotions as the company grows
:::::::::::PLEASE INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO/WEBSITE & A RESUME:::::::::::|||Remote|||Design||||||x9cu7tgBcHzH1ke4|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false